The Campaign Overview Report provides an at-a-glance view into the short‐term phishing performance of simulated phishing campaigns and associated user activity. Information displayed includes:
- Quickly view the organization’s recent phishing campaign performance, analyze trends, and determine next steps in your program.
- Scan campaign results side-by-side and determine which campaigns are most effective for the organization.
- Provides a bar chart of campaigns detailing and comparing the results with the ability to display campaigns over a period of up to a year.
- Displays a list of all the campaigns, overall results, create, start and end dates, status, and creator of each campaign. They can be filtered by status, shown as numbers or percentages.
- Option to Export Campaigns to CSV. Also hamburger menus are available for the charts to save the information to as a graphic (.PNG, .JPEG) file, SVG file, or PDF file.
To view the phishing campaign information:
- Click Phishing in the top navigation bar.
- From the Active Campaigns tab, view the Recent Campaign overview chart and All Email Campaign History, which provides statistical details about each campaign, including visibility into past, current, and pending campaigns.